- Attendance Advocate – puts children and young people at the centre.
- Listening – to different perspectives, school, family, child, young person.
- Emotional health and wellbeing – to allay worries, support mental health.
- Holistic – for wider family support (housing, health, social, other).
- Evidential – for improvement planning and inspections (Ofsted).
- Legal measures – to secure regular attendance (see Legal).
- Children’s safeguarding – to protect children’s welfare.
- Data protection – GDPR compliant to international standards.
“The Attendance Advisor didn’t talk down to me, they helped me with housing and financial issues and to get my child’s attendance back on track” – parentParent
Click to downloadAttendance_Plus_Attendance_Support_Operational_Procedure_2020_2021-2