Raise Attainment Through Improved School Attendance
Attendance Support with a difference
Attendance Advisors partner with the child and family; unmet needs are understood and supported. Personal aspirations are understood and explored with a meaningful and time-bound action plan drawn up to help achieve these.
- Dedicated Attendance Advisor to support the child and family.
- Pre-CAF and Early Help assessment to understand and remove barriers from learning and/or to support the family.
- ‘Voice of the Child’ to understand what’s going well, to explore worries and aspirations.
- Pupil Progress Form to discuss what’s going well and to discuss any potential barriers in the way of realising attainment.
- ePortal to record attendance support – dedicated access for Parents (via the Family Portal), Attendance Manager, CP lead, SENCo and SLT, with notification of new contact and action points.
- Attendance Certificates and rewards to recognise improvements/celebrate success.
- Case Studies to demonstrate support for children and young people e.g. for Ofsted.
- Where required, legal intervention to secure regular attendance (see Legal).
- GDPR compliant.
“Receiving an attendance certificate from Attendance Plus made my child feel very proud, it made me proud too. Now my other child wants one!”Parent