OurAttendance – Attendance Casework with a difference
Attendance Advisors partner with the family, school and other support agencies where necessary; unmet needs are understood and supported where possible. Aspirations are understood and a time-bound action plan is drawn up with the family to help the journey to meet these. Attendance improvements are tracked and celebrated when targets are met celebrate.
“Receiving an attendance certificate from Attendance Plus made my child feel very proud, it made me proud too. Now my other child wants one!”Parent
- Dedicated Attendance Advisor to support child and family.
- Pre-CAF and Early Help assessment to screen and remove barriers from learning and/or to support the family.
- Pupil Progress Form to enable discussion with family about child’s attainment.
- ePortal to record attendance support with dedicated access for Parents (via the Family Portal), Attendance Manager, CP lead, SENCo and SLT, with notification of new contact and action points.
- Attendance Certificates and rewards to recognise improvements/celebrate success.
- Case Studies to demonstrate support for children and young people e.g. for Ofsted.
- Where required, legal intervention to secure regular attendance (see Legal).
- GDPR compliant.