Attendance Plus was created by Alex Jones in 2016. His motivating factor is the same today as it was then, to ensure children and young people get support when they need it most (in their formative and statutory education years).
Alex brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the area of school attendance, child, young person, and family support.
- Every child matters (Common Assessment Framework & Multi-Agency Support).
- Sure Start Children’s Centres, including Every Child a Talker (ECaT), Adult Learning Level 2 Qualifications & Employability, Family Learning, Father engagement & support.
- Two-Year-Old Childcare Entitlement (Childcare, Home Learning, Family Support).
- Early Help & Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hubs (MASH).
- Child Poverty Strategy.
- Locality Hubs (One-stop Community Support).