MyAttendance – Training for Schools
MyAttendance provides people, perhaps new to the role of attendance, support to help carry out their roles ethically and effectively. Supported by an induction pack, it ensures people have relevant information needed to carry out their role. Helps understand relevant legislation/guidance and how to apply these to role.
- Legal powers to secure regular school attendance.
- Safeguarding, relevant legislation, guidance and procedure.
- Working with families.
- Early Help and collaboration within a multi-agency approach.
- Understanding root causes to pupil absence.
- Impact of absence on pupil attainment.
- Attendance data and its use to effectively reduce persistent absence and to increase overall attendance.
- Policy, relevant research and procedure.
- Developing and quality assuring practice.
- Preparation of legal work for Penalty Notices, Prosecution and Education Supervision Orders.
- Information sharing and GDPR.