One size doesn’t fit all.
Absence is different for every child.
- We seek to understand children’s unique circumstances.
- We provide meaningful support to enable participation in learning.
- We ensure children and young people get the most from education, for now and their furutres.
Who do we work with?
We work with families, nurseries, schools and post-16 providers to enable participation in learning (0-25 with Special Educational Needs or disabilities).
How do we work?
We work in partnership with children, young people, families, schools and education providers to aid participation in learning.
Attendance and COVID-19
With a move to remote learning announced by the Prime Minister (4 January 2021) this information, advice and guidance is to help families support their children’s learning, to keep healthy and to stay safe:
- Keeping healthy
- Asthma and coronavirus
- Home Learning Routines
- Learning Workspace
- Internet Access and Speed
- Online support (IT, Health, Food & Nutrition)
- Elective Home Education
Company Number 10227687
ICO Reference Number ZA485727