Persistent absence is of particular national, local and individual concern,
- it reduces opportunity for children and young people to fulfil their educational potential;
- reduces opportunity for further learning and employment;
- increases the risk of being involved in antisocial behaviour and crime.
Preventing and reducing persistent absence is the mission of Attendance Plus.
How we achieve this:
- Seek to understand the concern by looking at the size, scope, characteristics and consequences of persistent absence.
- Determine the causes and correlates of persistent absence.
- Establish the factors that increase or decrease the risk of persistent absence.
- Design and implement meaningful support.
- Collaborate with families and schools to improve attendance and work towards better outcomes.
Find out more here:Attendance_Plus_Service_Specification_2020-2021-copy
Attendance Plus Memberships
– International Network for School Attendance (INSA)
– Association for Education Welfare Management (AEWM)
Contact us: 07512 287262
ICO Reference Number ZA485727
Attendance Plus Limited – Company Number 10227687